Jimmy Hoffa Called My Mom A Bitch: Profiles in Stupidity122-1234231222
The book is broken up into various chapters of stupidity: Stupid Democrats, Stupid Republicans, Stupid Atheists, Stupid Christians, Stupid Criminals, Stupid Policies, Stupid People and so on. We will be booking media appearances for this Author as well as book signing events in the Author hometown as well as additional cities and states. We booked this Author over 100 media appearances in 2014. The Detroit News syndicated editorial cartoonist Henry Payne describes Jason Vines best: “This hilarious, profane, politically-incorrect, former automotive communications veep is an American original.” So when Payne created The Michigan View – a funny, un-PC, opinioned, commentary publication for The Detroit News in 2010, one of the first people he turned to as a columnist was Vines. This book is a hysterical compilation of the best of his more than 350 “Wisecracker” columns between 2010 and today. Jimmy Hoffa Called My Mom a Bitch! is broken up into various chapters of pure stupidity and satire: Stupid Democrats, Stupid Republicans, Stupid Atheists, Stupid Christians, Stupid Criminals, Stupid Policies, Stupid People and so on; from Detroit to Sacramento to Washington, D.C. to Kim Jong Ill’s North Korean insane asylum. No one is safe – not Bill and Hillary, President Obama, the Reverend Al Sharpton, Charlie Sheen, Michael Moore, Ted Cruz, Newt Gingrich; nor those wacky, smelly stoners at Occupy “Whatever.” The “Stupid Criminals” chapter contains one of Vines’ most popular columns. Issued June 29, 2010, “Globe Al Warming Gets Rubbed the Wrong Way,” hysterically takes on allegations that the former VP got inappropriately horny with female masseuse at a Portland, Oregon hotel; and Gore’s bizarre account of what “actually” happened. You won’t believe most of the stories in this book, although 83.5 percent of them are true. The remaining 16.5 percent are based on what Vines’ often calls his “incredibly unreliable and shaky, yet talkative” sources.